What is the cheapest/best online service for registering a number of S/C-corporations in the US and getting them EIN numbers?
The cheapest way to register your C-Corporation or S-Corporation is by filing the Articles of Incorporation with the state. You can also try LegalZoom: Start a Business, Protect Your Family: LLC, Incorporate, Wills, Trademark, Legal Advice or have a business lawyer register your business.Regarding getting an Employer Identification Number (EIN), if you have a Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), you may apply for an Employer Identification Number for free here: https://sa.www4.irs.gov/modiein/...However, if you do not have a Social Security Number or an ITIN, the following steps should be followed:Retain a business lawyer to act as the third-party designee for your business.The business lawyer will prepare an Application for Employer Identification Number (Form SS-4) on your behalf.The business lawyer will contact the Internal Revenue Service Center for International applicants and fax in the form to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).The business lawyer will receive your Employer Identification Number (EIN) for your business on your behalf.Read more here: How to Get Employer Identification Number (EIN) without SSN or ITINI have successfully received Employer Identification Numbers for more than 60 applicants without a Social Security Number or ITIN.Feel free to contact me at sam@mollaeilaw.com if you need to get an EIN without a Social Security Number or ITIN.